In this post, you will learn how to add a plugin in WordPress step by step. Adding a plugin in WordPress is very important to enhance your WordPress site. There is a lot of Plugins that are also paid and free for use.
How to add Plugin in WordPress Step by Step:
The detail of how to add a plugin in WordPress step by step is the following.
First, go your login to your WordPress dashboard. On the left side you see the Word Plugins, click on Plugin a pop-up window will appear, and click on add new.
After clicking on Add New, you will search your keyword. You can search your desired plugin by using a related keyword in the search bar. when you search a keyword you will see a related plugin about your related keyword.
Click on your desirable plugin which you want to install. it takes some time after that it will be installed.
After installation clicks on Activate to use the plugin.
Plugin will be activated as well
Click on the plugin and then click on the installed plugin, The activated plugin will be visible. Click on plugin setting and enhance your plugin setting with your comfortability.
If you want to know about Instagram, then go through our Instagram post showing below:
We have also some basic and top posts about WordPress for beginners. The details of the Posts are below. If you have some time to visit this topic to enhance your knowledge.
- How to add a post to a page in WordPress
- How to install WordPress locally
- WordPress Category vs Tags
Read our Top Articles:
- How to Pin a post to Facebook Group
- Post to Facebook Groups
- How to unlike something on Facebook
- FB account without phone number
- How to create a page on Facebook book
- How to add admin to Facebook page
Instagram top Posts:
WordPress beginner guide:
- Setup WordPress cookie plugin
- Add a post to a page in WordPress
- How to log in WordPress admin panel
- Add a plugin in WordPress
- Learn install WordPress locally using xampp
After that, you will be able to how to add plugins in WordPress. So in this blog, we try to explain how to add plugins in WordPress step by step in an easy method for WordPress beginners. for more click here
➡ Share for More